Authoritative safety reference material for safety meetings or employee training: our “Safety Meeting Guides” provide concise, detailed and practical safety guidelines in an easy-to-read format. Use our “Guides” to simplify the task of educating employees about accident prevention and OSHA requirements. Employee safety talks will be an easier task and a more productive part of your safety program.
- 50 safety Meeting Guides
- COST: $200
- Send a Purchase Order or payment or request an invoice
You will receive 50 safety topics to download on your computer or server. Your personnel can simply select a topic, print it, and use it as a guide for talking points.
- Each concise Safety Meeting Guide is written in outline form for easy reading and referral.
- Edit and customize the content if you wish. The Guides are in Microsoft WORD format.
- Written by a C.S.P. with 20 years of industrial safety experience; the content is both authoritative and practical.
- Reinforce safety procedures
- Review OSHA requirements
- Establish an effective channel of communication about safety
- Increase employee’s safety awareness
- Build a positive safety culture
- Our safety guidelines are a time saver. No need to prepare training material yourself. We have done it for you.
- The Safety Meeting Guides can be used in several ways:
– Post on bulletin boards
– Print for hand-outs
– Scan and display at group meetings
– Use them for conducting safety talks
Safe Work Methods
Power Hand Tools
Slip – Trip Hazards
Watch Out – Others
Hearing & Noise
Access To Records
Fork Truck Safety
Office Hand Safety
Prevent Back Strain
Lockout – Tagout
Office Mail Hazard
Office Fire Safety
Inspect Work Area
- Sample Safety Meeting Guide # 10 – Hearing Conservation
- Our Safety Meeting Guides can be purchased with ZeraWare safety management software or as a stand alone purchase.